We’re pleased to be a smart choice of downtown Portland hotels and welcome you to stay with us at Executive Lodge Portland. Please make us your Portland Convention Center hotel of our choice. As a Portland hotel near Voodoo Doughnuts, Too!, we’re also close to Moda Center, previously called the Rose Garden. Additional attractions and points of interest nearby include the famed Japanese Gardens, stunning Multnomah Falls, the popular Oregon Zoo, the interesting Pioneer Courthouse Square and the many other attractions of downtown Portland. Even Mount St. Helens is close by car. When you choose to stay with us, everything is close at hand – and you’ll love the experience.
Nearby Things To Do:
- Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
- Portland Art Museum
- Oregon Historical Society Museum
- Portland Children's Museum
- Portland Sightseeing Tour Including...
- Willamette Valley Wine-Tasting Tour
- Mt Hood Day Trip from Portland to...
- Afternoon Half-Day Multnomah Falls...
- Hawthorne Bridge
- Oregon Holocaust Memorial
- Vietnam Veterans Living Memorial
- International Rose Test Garden
- Portland Japanese Garden
- Lan Su Chinese Garden
- Willamette Valley Wine-Tasting Tour...
- Small Group Columbia Gorge Waterfalls...
- Steel Bridge
- Portland Brewery Bike Tour
- A Great Oregon Wine Tour of the...
- Alberta Street
- Portland Center Stage at The Armory
- Keller Auditorium
- Rose Quarter
- Aladdin Theater
- Tilikum Crossing